Aqua Splash Teezer

Leave a Comment
 I already have a couple of Tangle Teezer brushes, The Original Teezer In Disco Purple, and The Feline Compact Styler. I find them very useful, they un-tangle my thick hair quickly without any pain.


                                                       The Original Disco Purple


                                                            The Feline Compact Styler


I was given the new Aqua Splash Teezer. It doesn't look like the usual design because it is a long cylinder shape, with the bristles on one side. This is how it looks:

 They come in a bright pink, a funky green, aqua blue, and black. 
The brand states "the first upright, non-slip, water-loving detangling hairbrush. It just loves to dive in and save stranded hair! The hollow design makes for easy, lightweight handling, and the rounded edges allows for smooth, free-flowing detangling" 

I totally agree with the brand, this hairbrush is a life saver. It really helps to keep my hair de-tangled and fresh. I leave my Aqua Splash in my shower, ideal for my next wash. I really recommend this product, it's very useful and stylish, every girl should have one!

Nicole x







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig