Lush

Leave a Comment
I've always loved Lush products. I find that they keep your skin cleansed which is ideal for a teenager.
Yesterday I went out and bought the Cupcake Face mask, and The Sweet Lips Sugar  Scrub. 

The Cupcake Face Mask


This Face Mask is designed for younger skins. It contains inseed infusion to nourish and soften the skin, fresh mint for toning, cocoa butter to moisturise and rhassoul mud to absorb grease and give a deep cleanse. 
Apply generously all over the face avoiding your eyes. It dries hard and a bit crumbly. 

It smells delicious and looks like chocolate:) 
I left it on for 8 minutes, it was easily removed with warm water. 
My face felt soft and clean, even my spots looked less obvious!



The Sweet Lips Sugar Scrub


This is a vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub which tastes scrumptious. Lush Sweet Lips are made from caster sugar to act as a gentle scrub, and jojoba oil to be wonderfully moisturising but not oily. Keeps lips in perfect condition for kissing, pouting, talking or anything else. It also provides a great base for lipstick too!
My lips were cracked from all this winter weather, and this is just what i needed to mend my ruined lips.
After applying all over my lips, the end result was very good. They felt nice and soft. 

This is just what we all need to help us get through the winter. Go treat yourself to some Lush goodies and feel great! 

Nicole x








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig