Bourjois Dotting Tool

Leave a Comment
I love Bourjois products, and when I found out they had launched a new nail art dotting tool I had to get one! I was fascinated and wanted to learn how to do cool patterns myself. You can buy it for only £3.99 at http://www.asos.com/Bourjois/Bourjois-Nail-Art-Dotting-Tool/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3198234 , it is also sold in Selfridges and Amazon.

The dotting tool has two ends with different sized dots; for large and tiny dots.






I decided to try some simple designs myself:


I used Bourjois 1 Seconde and So Laque nail polish. 

First I coated my nails twice with a cute turquoise base colour called So Laque polish in Vert Chlorophylle. 

In order to dip the nail tool in different shades, I blobbed nail polish on a pallet.  



I then created a multicolour dot  designs for a summer look. 


Topped it with So Laque So Perfect top coat.
voila!

These are some other simple designs:






You can follow some easy steps to create fashionable cute looks. 
Check out Bourjois's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36HSMJqHNqs&feature=c4-overview&list=UU8gQ_u4utd9hgA9J9Ve8nNw





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig