My Sunday Summer Outfit

Leave a Comment
London's weather is usually rainy and cold (just horrible if you ask me!), but, this weekend the sun was shining bright, and London's streets buzzed with people. 
I can't believe it's September... How on earth did time fly by so quickly? Yet I'm still hanging on to the last summer vibes, before the oversized coat and boot season sets in ... I couldn't wait to have a fantastic day out with my family and show you my summer Sunday outfit, that, in my opinion, is very easy to adapt and wear in all seasons.

Me and my gorgeous doggy 

Sneaky selfie!

My fashion mood board for this outfit.


Topshop midi rings and Orelia necklaces 

I always like to jazz up my outfits with simple accessories; such as these cute midi rings from Topshop (which are defiantly on trend and in my opinion, look great with every outfit) I LOVE my blue stone and gold necklaces, which go with everything! These beauties are from one of my fave jewellery brands called Orelia. Their new collection is stunning: simple gold and silver pieces that just screams simplicity and bring a sparkle to any outfit. Have a peek at their collection here: http://www.orelia.co.uk, or in Topshop stores around London. 
Although summer is nearly over, (and school is looming), I still love Quay's funky sunglass collection and I can't wait to purchase another pair; but they could break your budget, costing £30 🙊(on average). To top off my outfit, I couldn't help but splash out on a lovely bright coral, see-through clutch bag, from New Look.

Coral See-through clutch bag 



My Accessories:
Cute Silver midi rings-Topshop
Necklaces-Orelia 
Golden triangle ring-Brandy Melville 
Funky Sunglasses-Quay (bought in Topshop)
Gold earrings-Accessorise 
Pearl bracelet-Urban Outfitters
Coral see-through clutch bag-New Look 






















My Outfit:
Purple camisole-Topshop
Blue skinny jeans- American Apparel Easy Jeans (shade: Light Indigo) 
Grey Kimono-Urban Outfitters 
White chunky sandals-Topshop 


Topshop's white sandals, £40.00




 I really love this outfit, and it feels so summery! You can't beat this pair of the popular white chunky sandals from Topshop. They are very comfy, and go work best with pastel coloured outfits . I really recommend American Apparels Easy Jeans, which look amazing on anybody and work well with a pair of heels. Although they are expensive ( £66.00) they are a MUST for my wardrobe. A Kimono is a great spring summer cover up to add that extra lift to any outfit. Kimonos are a definite YES for all year round, It is incredibly feminine, very sexy, and if Venessa Hudgens and Alexa Chung can pull it of...why can't I?  Featuring on most celebrities at Coachella, this year's famous piece of clothing doesn't just give a festival vibe, as you can wear my grey and white speckled kimono over anything from jeans to skirts, and yet it still seems fresh somehow. I wanted to choose a plain-ish print to go with this outfit (although a floral print will also go well!) as it is a simple summer look. My purple camisole (that I adore) goes with jeans perfectly and works well with some cute patterned shorts or skirts.


I had a lovely day out in Shoreditch; sipping yummy Acai berry smoothies and delicious minty mojito cocktails (my favourite),  as well as having a wonderful Sunday roast. I loved having a relaxing meal with my family in sunny London. 


Quay sunglasses, £30.00 



I know that warm jumpers and delicious hot chocolates are coming up soon for this years Christmas festivities, but I can't let go of summer just yet!...so I'm prepared to let my legs freeze whilst showing off the last of my summer glow. 

Have you still got the summer vibes? 





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig