Cheeky parlour

Leave a Comment



Barber & Parlour is a new funky three-floor beauty/lifestyle emporium on Redchurch Street, Shoreditch, offering various wonderful grooming treatments for men and women. There is a cute Cheeky Parlour for manicures and pedicures, Cheeky Hair by colourist Josh Wood for cool colours, cuts, and up-dos, a Beauty Store stocked with Cheeky products, and a Neville Barber for men's beard trims and haircuts. In my opinion, the Cheeky Parlour is the hottest place in London to get an essential beauty fix...no wonder I chose to pop in, and see what all the fuss is about!! 







On the first floor, alongside Cheeky Hair by Josh Wood is a line-up of Cheeky manicure and pedicure services and two small groom rooms for waxing and lash/ eyebrow tinting. The Beauty Store is open plan in the parlour and sells a range of the Cheeky product line and items from Cowshed, Carmex, and Bourjois, among others.




I think the Cheeky Parlour is a funky hangout in Shoreditch, perfect for anyone looking for a good beauty hair and nail touch-up. I love Cheeky's old-school design- it is such a fun place to get glammed up for a night out or even for that casual fix we all love once in a while. Located in vibrant Red church street, the area is ideal. The beauticians were sweet, thorough and the 'simple mani' treatment left my nails perfectly painted. 



I went for Cheeky's electric blue nail polish, with a silver tip and sparkles on my index finger! 
 
For a special occasion, or just a casual nail fix, Barbour and Parlour is a fun place to go with a friend. You can have a delicious lunch and a fantastic treatment within a  reasonable price range. The Cheeky Parlour even has it's own 'selfie photo booth ', which is free to use (what more could you want?) 
In my opinion, the atmosphere is spot on, with really friendly staff and lots of places to sit and relax while you wait for a nail technician to become available. There is a food and drink area which has a small menu offering cakes, quiches, toasties, juice, salads, tea and coffee. I ordered a gorgeous roast butternut squash salad... And although it took a long time to come, it tasted delicious and the staff were kind enough to delay my nail appointment for a few minutes.


I decided to go for a simple polish mani...and I loved it! My technician was such a perfectionist and she did a fantastic job. This manicure included a lovely hand massage, and the manicurist used an array of Cheeky's products....I need to get some of their Body cream!!


I ADORE the Cheeky range, with their fun cheeky names. I think they really appeal to the teenage market. The packaging is very simple, yet effective, with the cute flamingo outline. Cheeky's nail polishes are vibrant and last a long time, and what's more their colour range is fantastic (you can find your perfect colour) 





Overall, I enjoyed my treatment and I would love to pop in to the cheeky parlour again soon! Have you been to Barbour and Parlour? 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig